Witness Darnell’s Breakthrough! Click on the video Below…
then register for the next workshop on the right >>>
This video is part of a Playlist with Great Training in the videos that follow…
Learn to Play Like The Masters…
- Fast, Smooth Fills like Billy Cobham
- Clean, Sharp Crossovers like Neil Peart
- 4-limb Independence Mastered like Simon Phillips
- Complex, Melodic Jazz like Steve Smith
- Powerful, Driving Quads like Terry Bozzio
- Poly-rhythms and Odd-Time Play like Vinnie Colaiuta
Register on the RIGHT for the FREE LIVE Workshop!>>>
When Will You Receive Your 5 Great Drummer Gifts?
- Develop Your Personal Style
- Develop Unlimited Creativity
- Transform ANY Challenge into a Strength
- Easily Maintain Confidence
- Connect Deeply with Other Musicians
The main ingredients for progress are:
the need to achieve something meaningful
the confidence to work hard at it and have fun at the same time
and coaching or training of some kind to help keep you moving forward.
It takes at least 2 of these ingredients to make ANY progress.
Those that say “I have a need to achieve and confidence…” may never know how good they could have been if they just had the right coach.
Those that say “I have a need to achieve and a coach…” can not sustain their confidence very long so they will never know their true potential.
Those that say “I have confidence and a new coach…” lack the focus to stick with any one thing long enough to become accomplished at it.